Let us make buying your first home easier
Signal is pleased to offer access to Freddie Mac’s HomeOne program to qualified first-time home buyers. The HomeOne mortgage through Signal aims to serve qualified first-time home buyers with a low down payment of just 3% regardless of income level or geographic location.
Key Features and Benefits
- Down payment as low as 3% towards home purchase – get into your home for less and save some of your hard-earned cash
- No geographic or income limits — feel free to shop in the neighborhood you prefer
- Can be used to purchase single unit homes such as a single-family residence, town home, or condo – more flexibility to shop for the home you want
- Fixed-rate, fixed-payment mortgage — offers monthly payment predictability for easier budgeting
- Mortgage insurance can be removed once 20% equity in the home is reached – monthly mortgage insurance is temporary, saving you money in the long run
- At least one borrower must be a first-time home buyer, which is defined as not owning a residential property in the last 3 years
- Borrowers must occupy the home purchased as their primary residence
- Easy online home ownership education course is required to ensure preparedness for this endeavor – we’ll let you know how to complete this when the time comes
Ready to learn more? Give us a call at 301-933-9100 x104 or submit an inquiry here:
1 – All loan products are subject to underwriting and credit approval. Not all applicants that apply will qualify.