Ready for rewards? You’ve come to the right credit union
We provide members with exclusive benefits and rewards—so you can earn more, save more, and be prepared for life’s key moments. And with Signal Bundles, you can meet your financial goals no matter what stage of life you’re in. Did we mention you’ll earn rewards, too? Trust us, your tomorrow self will thank you.
When all you need are the basics, don’t settle for just the basics. Take home
something better and get rewarded too.
Get onto solid ground for your everyday banking, borrowing, and building savings.
Serious savers, homeowners, and all around financial savants: your rewards await.
Can I join?
There are many ways to become a member. And once you join, you’re a member for life—even if your qualifying relationship changes. You are eligible if you:
- Live, work, worship, go to school in Washington, DC or within the Capital Beltway in Prince George’s County
- Are a relative of a Signal Financial FCU member
- Are a current employee, retiree, or surviving spouse within one of our Select Employee Groups
- Are a member of the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) — we will pay the first year’s membership fee for new members (WABA eligibility is applicable to residents of MD, DC, and VA only)
- Are an employee of a business member of the Wheaton-Kensington Chamber of Commerce
- Are a resident or employee of Leisure World of Maryland
What do I need?
- $5 to deposit into a shareholder account
- Two forms of ID (2 primary or 1 primary/1 secondary)
- Proof of address if current address does not match primary ID
- U.S. Social Security Number
or call us today at 301-933-9100 or stop by one of our branch locations.
Enroll Your Company As a Select Employee Group (SEG)
All of your employees and their families can take advantage of credit union membership at no cost to you. Call 301-933-9100, ext. 298 to find out more about becoming a SEG.
View our Select Employee Groups
THIS CREDIT UNION IS FEDERALLY INSURED BY THE NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION.
To learn more, visit www.ncua.gov, or read the Your Insured Funds (Sus fondos asegurados) document linked below. To calculate your share insurance coverage, visit: www.mycreditunion.gov/protect/Pages/SI.aspx
Membership Forms & Additional Information