Why join Signal Financial?
As a member, you get access to products and services designed to meet your financial needs. Our innovative relationship bundles were created to help you meet your financial goals no matter what stage of life you’re in. Discover the Signal Financial difference.
Our basic banking relationship: includes checking, savings, and special rates on consumer loans.
An upgraded membership option that includes all the basics plus a high-yield money market account with no minimum balance, and special rates on consumer loans.
Get the most benefits from a Premium relationship: includes a high-yield checking account, high-yield money market account, special rates on certificates and consumer loans.
Can I join?
There are many ways to become a member. Once you join you are a member for life, even if your qualifying relationship changes. You are eligible if you:
- Live, work, worship, go to school in Washington, DC or within the Capital Beltway in Prince George’s County
- Are a relative of a Signal Financial FCU member
- Are a current employee, retiree, or surviving spouse within one of our Select Employee Groups
- Are a member of the Washington Area Bicyclist Association (WABA) — (we will pay the first year’s membership fee for new members)
- Are an employee of a business member of the Wheaton-Kensington Chamber of Commerce
- Are a resident or employee of Leisure World of Maryland
What do I need?
- $5 to deposit into a shareholder account
- Two forms of ID (2 primary or 1 primary/1 secondary)
- Proof of address if current address does not match primary ID
- U.S. Social Security Number
or call us today at 301-933-9100 or visit one of our branch locations.
Enroll Your Company As a Select Employee Group (SEG)
All of your employees and their families can take advantage of credit union membership at no cost to you. Call 301-933-9100, ext. 298 to find out more about becoming a SEG.
View our Select Employee Groups
THIS CREDIT UNION IS FEDERALLY INSURED BY THE NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION.
To learn more, visit www.ncua.gov, or read the Your Insured Funds (Sus fondos asegurados) document linked below. To calculate your share insurance coverage, visit: www.mycreditunion.gov/protect/Pages/SI.aspx
Membership Forms & Additional Information