Take a month “off” from your loan payment — now available all year long!
Whether it’s for an extra night stay for your next trip, a purchase you’ve been wanting to make, or catching up on bills, give yourself something extra with Skip-A-Pay.
- Available for auto, personal, and share secured loans
- Must be enrolled in a relationship bundle
- Send your request at least 5 days* before your loan payment is due
- Available year-round—choose the month you want to skip*
- A small one-time fee of $30 will be applied
- Auto-payments outside of Signal Financial need to be adjusted by you
Call 301-933-9100, ext. 298 or visit a branch today.
*Skip-A-Pay request must be received at least 5 days prior to regular payment due date for the loan. Skip-A-Pay is an ongoing program available all year long. Available only for vehicle loans, personal loans, and share secured loans. May only skip one month per loan in a 12 month period. To apply, must be a member of Signal Financial FCU in good standing; be enrolled in a Connect, Direct, or Premium relationship bundle; and have made a minimum of 6 regular monthly payments on the subject loan prior to the Skip-A-Pay request. The subject loan must have never been delinquent 30 or more days. Not all members or loans will be eligible for Skip-A-Pay. Once the Skip-A-Pay is approved, a fee of $30 will be assessed, the due date will be advanced, and the term of the loan will extend by one month past the original date. Fee must be collected at time of request via direct debit from member’s Signal account. Interest will continue to accrue during Skip-A-Pay period. Skip-A-Pay does not affect GAP Waiver coverage (if purchased) on vehicle loans.