We reward our members with an option to take a month “off” from your loan payment.
Whether it’s for an extra night stay for your next trip, a purchase you’ve been wanting to make or catching up on bills, give yourself something extra with Skip-a-Pay.
• Available for auto, personal, and share secured loans
• Must be enrolled in a relationship bundle
• Send your request at least 5 days* before your loan payment is due
• Available in July and August 2018
• A small one-time fee of $30 will be applied
• Auto-payments outside of Signal Financial need to be adjusted by you
Call 301-933-9100, ext. 298 or visit a branch today.
* Skip-a-Pay request must be received at least 5 days prior to regular payment due date for the loan. Skip-a-Pay available July 1 through August 31, 2018; no applications received after August 31, 2018 will be accepted. To apply, must be a member of Signal Financial FCU in good standing; be enrolled in a Connect, Direct, or Premium relationship bundle; and have made a minimum of 6 regular monthly payments on the subject loan prior to the Skip-a-Pay request. The subject loan must have never been delinquent 30 or more days. Not all members or loans will be eligible for Skip-a-Pay. Once the Skip-a-Pay is approved, a fee of $30 will be assessed, the due date will be advanced, and the term of the loan will extend by one month past the original date. Interest will continue to accrue during Skip-a-Pay period. Skip-a-Pay does not affect GAP Waiver coverage (if purchased) on vehicle loans.