Member Account Information Update!
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Member Identification Program (MIP)
In accordance with the USA PATRIOT Act, Signal Financial FCU is required to verify the identity of its members. This requirement allows the credit union to serve and protect you better from potential fraud and suspicious activity within your account. It also helps the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities within the financial industry.
What this means for you
Signal Financial FCU has launched a MIP update drive to update your account information on file. Here at Signal we’re committed to serving and protecting you better so we’re asking our members to verify and update their account information during this process.
What is required?
All members and authorized account holders are invited to verify and update the following information on file:
- Last Four Digits of Your SSN — Tax ID number for business members
- Address — A physical street address is required
- Identification Number — From a government issued photo-bearing ID
- Employment Information
How to update your account information
Signal provides you with secure and convenient ways to update your account information.
- You may update your information securely via online banking. Simply log into your account online, navigate to the Other Services tab, then click on Change Address/Contact Information to get started.
- Visit your preferred branch or contact our Member Services Department to initiate the account update process today. Member Services may be contacted at (301) 933-9100 ext. 298 or via email at email@example.com.
At Signal Financial FCU, your membership and security are important to us!